The counseling program at Calvert Middle School is designed to support each student’s personal growth and development, as well as to promote optimal academic success. By responding to unique and special needs, counselors assist in developing the educational, vocational, personal, and social needs of each child.
We have posted some helpful links on the right side of this page. Please explore those resources and contact us if you have questions. Also, be sure to check out our announcements page for current opportunities and resources for you and your child.
Ms. Lisa Leo (A-K)
Ms. Alissa Douglas (L-Z)
Contact the counselors about…
- Social, emotional, behavioral, etc. concerns
- Academic concerns (failing grades, study skills, etc.)
- Schedule changes and course selection for next year
- Any other questions (we will get you to the correct person)
Contact the secretary about…
- Absence notes/Attendance questions
- Parent conferences
- Registration of new students
- Withdrawal of current students
- Change of address/phone number
- Change in custody information